LoadAndRunAction throwing error "Action not found"

Arun Sharma

Aug 25, 2015, 1:26:41 AM8/25/15
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
Hi Everyone,

I am facing an issue in UFT 11.50 related to LoadAndRunAction throwing error "Action not found" when trying to load testscripts saved in QC 11.00. I checked in archive of the group but did not find any solution been provided for it.

Does anyone have the reason and solution for this issue?

Currently, I have to checkout and checkin each individual testscript again and again to have it work but its not a best solution for long term as the no# of scripts will keep on increasing.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Prasad.L.V

Aug 25, 2015, 2:48:00 AM8/25/15
to mercu...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.

Arun Sharma

Aug 26, 2015, 8:10:11 PM8/26/15
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Prasad,

I went through the post. he eventually did it by reading from local disk and not from QC. From QC it was still the same issue for him.

My ask is to read and execute each script from QC.

Thanks
Arun Sharma

Prasad.L.V

Aug 27, 2015, 12:47:49 AM8/27/15
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
we use LoadAndRunAction but we pick the action scripts from excel. Integration with QC never done.