QTP 9.2 Trial version download

Krishna

Apr 27, 2009, 3:29:10 AM4/27/09
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
Hi Friends,
Can u pls tell me the link to download qtp 9.2 trail version?
I tried many link, but none see to work
thanks and regards,
Krishna

vamshi krishna

Apr 27, 2009, 10:32:59 AM4/27/09
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
No more trail version of 9.2 available
only version 10 is available

gud luck

Krishna

Krishnaveni

Apr 28, 2009, 12:59:16 AM4/28/09
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Vamsi...Any idea how we can get it otherwise?

Take Care..
Regards,
Krishna

vamshi krishna

Apr 29, 2009, 5:42:42 AM4/29/09
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
buy the original version...nothing more thn tht

Arnold

Apr 29, 2009, 3:59:54 PM4/29/09
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
Is there a particular reason why you want the 9.2 version?

On Apr 29, 2:42 am, vamshi krishna <av.kri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> buy the original version...nothing more thn tht
>
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Krishnaveni <ritetokris...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Thanks Vamsi...Any idea how we can get it otherwise?
>
> > Take Care..
> > Regards,
> > Krishna
>
> > On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 8:02 PM, vamshi krishna <av.kri...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> No more trail version of 9.2 available
> >> only version 10 is available
>
> >> gud luck
>
> >> Krishna

Enock Prince

Apr 30, 2009, 12:27:27 AM4/30/09
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
I am having QTP 9.2 trial version, If you are a  Chennaiate you could collect it from me...

Jitender kumar

Apr 30, 2009, 12:53:07 AM4/30/09
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
you can download all available version from below link

VENKAT musku

Apr 30, 2009, 8:43:24 AM4/30/09
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
when you download rational functional test with your QTP Tool on your machine.
whe you uninstall the rational functional tool, you will find the QTP tool gets corrupted.
- well wisher

--
Thanks,Venkat Musku

deepak...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2013, 2:48:28 PM11/26/13
to mercu...@googlegroups.com, Mercu...@googlegroups.com, enock....@gmail.com
hi i am new learnr of qtp and in my instution they thought using mercury qtp 9.2 so i think it would be better to learn in the same verson so can you plz plz plz help me with trail version of qtp 9.2 it would be thankful to you

Siva Prasad

Nov 26, 2013, 11:37:52 PM11/26/13
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
If you want qtp 9.2 version some institutes are giving cd's to install QTP

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.

Thanks&Regards,
Prasad Kopparapu
+91-9844041748

Bharath Kumar

Jun 23, 2014, 8:25:06 AM6/23/14
to mercu...@googlegroups.com, Mercu...@googlegroups.com
hi,can any one help me to get qtp 9.2 software...pls