QTP 10 or QTP 11 trial or full version on Windows 7

sudhir Revankar

Jul 18, 2011, 12:54:18 AM7/18/11
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Please let me know the QTP 10 or QTP 11 trial or full version link that supports Windows 7

Thanks
Sudhir

Shalabh Dixit

Jul 18, 2011, 6:55:43 AM7/18/11
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
QTP 11 can be downloaded easily from HP's website.
I have tried installing QTP 10 on my Windows 7 desktopn but after installation it didn't worked but on some of my friends lappy it worked.
So you can try any one of them. Although QTP 10 will not be available now for downloading you might need to arrange it... :)

Regards
Shalabh Dixit

sudhir Revankar

Jul 19, 2011, 12:28:16 AM7/19/11
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Shalabh.

sudhir Revankar

Oct 17, 2011, 12:19:12 AM10/17/11
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shalabh,

Please let me know qtp (9.2/9.5/10.0 )full verison download links.

Thanks
Sudhir

Shalabh Dixit

Oct 17, 2011, 2:53:38 AM10/17/11
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sudhir,

You can download QTP 9.5 from www.torrentz.com. Here you search for qtp and you will get a torrent of the same.
Next you can crack it easily using the qtp crack.

As far as QTP 10.0 is concerned, I have downloaded it from HP site and cracked it using same QTP crack. Unfortunately QTP 10.0 torrent is not available yet.

Regards
Shalabh Dixit
My QTP Blog

sudhir Revankar

Oct 18, 2011, 12:14:17 AM10/18/11
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Shalabh

Mr Athadu...Muralidhar

Sep 21, 2012, 10:03:38 PM9/21/12
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have downloaded the qtp 9.5 from torrents but crack is not working.I have installed it on windows 7.Can anybody give me the crack for QTP9.5 Crack.

Thanks
Murali

Sudhir

Mr  Muralidhar Vadaga

Kishor Kumar

Feb 15, 2013, 2:12:47 AM2/15/13
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Lavanya,

Install Virtual PC,  and winxp/win7 as a Guest OS. And after installing OS, make a back up of Hardisk(vhd) , then install QTP.
whenever QTP expired.. delete current VHD and make clone of Base OS and reinstall QTP..

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Lavanya Ch <se.la...@gmail.com> wrote:
hey shalabh,
    i have a doubt. i QTP 11 version installed . and its going to get expired in days. i read from a website that ther is no crack file exists for qtp 11.0 version. the only option is to uninstall qtp completely and then reinstallining is the only option.. is this true?? or is ther any other way by which i can get my qtp saved from expiring??

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.

sachin mahajan

Feb 15, 2013, 10:01:40 AM2/15/13
to mercu...@googlegroups.com

ishan01us

Apr 19, 2014, 4:44:25 AM4/19/14
to mercu...@googlegroups.com, Mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

 Can You please tell me how to install qtp cracked (version) on virtual pc in xp sp3

please help thanks ...

also please give some tips to install.