Descriptive Programming

Ansu Raj

May 10, 2010, 10:32:34 AM5/10/10
to qtp-dis...@googlegroups.com, mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends,

I have Four Submit Button.
I want to click on third Submit Button.

I want to know code to click on third button using Descriptive Programming.

Regards
Ansu Raj

Ankur Gupta

May 10, 2010, 12:51:17 PM5/10/10
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
you can use "Index" ordinal identifier in your descriptive programming.
may be index value would be 2 in your case.

May be this will help u.

Thanks
Ankur
--
Thanks & Regards
Ankur Gupta

kotes

May 10, 2010, 1:07:18 PM5/10/10
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
use the index value of that check box,
otherwise you can put it in for loop  like            ("index="&n),click

softtest5

May 11, 2010, 4:06:58 AM5/11/10
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,