Last meetup of the year! Memphis Java User Group meeting, THursday November 19th, 6:30 PM at Mosaik Solutions

dlissner

Nov 18, 2014, 7:10:52 PM11/18/14
to memph...@googlegroups.com

Hey Everyone,

This month's Memphis Java User Group will be Thursday, November 19th, 6:30 PM.

We will have two speakers this month. Daniel Lissner will do a short introduction talk to Groovy and some of it's neat features.

Drew McCracken, a longtime member of the Memphis JUG and professional software engineer, recently went to the JavaOne conference and will give us a recap of the event and some of the things he saw and learned.

We have a couple of books to give away as well.

This will be our last meeting of the year, so come on out! We'll have an opportunity to give feedback to improve the group for next year.

RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/memphis-technology-user-groups/events/216875082/

The meeting will be held at:

Mosaik Solutions

6423 Shelby View Dr #101,