Future of Java User Group

dlissner

Mar 14, 2016, 3:11:45 PM3/14/16
to Memphis Java User Group
Hi all,

I am no longer going to be able to organize and host the Memphis Java User Group meetings.

Recent attendance has been pretty low, but if anyone is interested in taking over to keep the group going or build it back up, I will be happy to turn the group over and to assist you as much as possible. Running the group is pretty easy, I just will not have the availability for it moving forward.

I have enjoyed participating in the Java user group for many years and would hate for it to go; if you are interested at all in keeping it going please let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Regards,

Daniel Lissner