Don't forget, Memphis Java User Group this Thursday Nov 19th at 6:30 pm

dlissner

Nov 18, 2015, 5:05:26 PM11/18/15
to Memphis Java User Group
Hey all,

Just a quick reminder, we'll be meeting this week on Thursday, Nov 19th at 6:30pm, once again at Cowork Memphis on South Cooper (across the street from Celtic Cross). Please rsvp at http://www.meetup.com/memphis-technology-user-groups/events/226071942/ so that we can ensure enough food and space. This month Tim will present to us on Apache POI, a library for working with Excel documents, and we'll also take a look at some cool Groovy examples that show off some of the languages awesome capabilities.

Big thanks as always to Vaco for sponsoring and supporting us and to Cowork for providing the meeting space. Vaco has several Java and other positions currently available so reach out to Bob (b...@vaco.com) if you're interested.

Thanks,

Daniel