Techcamp Memphis Call for Presentations

dlissner

Sep 23, 2014, 11:30:36 AM9/23/14
to memph...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

TechCamp Memphis is an annual 1-day tech conference with multiple speaker tracks for marketing, design, and development. It is a great chance to learn about development and other areas of tech, network with people in the broader tech scene, and have a good time. TechCamp was originally organized by Dave Barger, a big servant to the Memphis tech community who passed away earlier this year. The call for presentations is now open if you are interested in presenting. Here is the message from the organizers:

TechCamp 2014, in memory of Dave Barger, is currently being planned. The event will be on November 1st at Southwest Tennessee Community College.
We are looking for presenters for our marketing, design, and development tracks.
More info: http://techcampmemphis.com/presenter-call/
Submit a presentation: http://cfp.techcampmemphis.com/