Next month: Super User Group. Talk submission deadline is Friday!!

1 view

dlissner

Mar 25, 2015, 3:26:16 PM3/25/15
to memph...@googlegroups.com
For next month, instead of our regular meeting, on April 14th we'll be joining several other technology user groups from Memphis for the annual Super User Group. Here is the description:

In celebration of the 1st anniversary of Memphis Technology Foundation many of the #memtech User Groups will be joining together for another Super User Group Meeting on April 14th. We will have 4-6 presenters doing 10-20 minute talks on topics that are relevant to the larger group. This will be a great event for all interested in technology. Many of the user groups that meet monthly will be using this as their April meet up. Come meet and network with members of the diverse local user groups. If you'd like to give a talk, please email br...@memphistechnology.org
Sponsored by: Memphis Technology Foundation, Vaco, and Cowork Memphis!

Remember, talk submission deadline is THIS FRIDAY, so please send an email to Brad quickly if you'd like to be considered.

Hope to see you there!

-Daniel