RSVP for Memphis Java User Group tonight (Thursday) 6:30pm at Cowork Memphis

dlissner

Jun 18, 2015, 12:21:55 PM6/18/15
to memph...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone, don't forget our meeting for this month will be tonight at 6:30 pm at Cowork Memphis.

Tim Brownawell will give us a talk about concurrency and threading, "Doing Things at the Same Time". Concurrency is one of the most challenging concepts in programming, but also incredibly powerful and necessary for making scalable, high-performance applications and is a critical skill in the developer's arsenal. Tim is a local software engineer

If time permits, we'll also have a short presentation on Java annotations - what they're good for, how to use them, and how to implement your own.

Please RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/memphis-technology-user-groups/events/222880710/ so we can ensure to have enough food and space. Thanks!

Once again many thanks to Vaco MidSouth for sponsoring our group and providing the delicious food! Reach out to Bob Burditt, our Vaco representative, if you're in the market for a developer job or if you need assistance hiring.
Also big thanks to Cowork Memphis for hosting us.

See you tonight!

-Daniel