Memphis GEEK WEEK

Brian Swanson

Oct 30, 2013, 10:45:49 AM10/30/13
to mem...@googlegroups.com, Memphis User Groups, Memphis .Net User Group
In case you aren't aware, next week is GEEK WEEK in Memphis! Kicking off geek week is TechCamp Memphis on November 2 at Southwest Tennessee Community College's Macon Cove campus. If you haven't already registered, go do it now! (http://techcampmemphis.com/registration/) You'll regret it forever if you miss out on this great event.

There are two opportunities to join us for Tech Lunch. On Tuesday, Nov 5, join us at Newk's on Germantown Parkway at 11:30am. Also, on Wednesday, Nov 6, join us at Panera Bread on Poplar near Perkins at 11:30am. Both will be chocked full of great conversation with geeks like you!

On Nov 7 starting at 6PM we'll be having our semi-annual "Super User Group" meeting. For this meeting, we all put aside our language/platform biases and join together to share as much information as we can that will benefit all of us. Each talk will be 15-30 minutes long. If you'd like to speak we still have spots available. Please email me and I'll be happy to add you to our speaker list.

If you have any questions about any of these events, please feel free to contact me! I hope to see you several times next week :)

Thanks,
Brian Swanson

Brian Swanson

Oct 30, 2013, 10:59:13 AM10/30/13
to mem...@googlegroups.com, Memphis User Groups, Memphis .Net User Group
Sorry for another email, but of course I forgot the link to register for the Super User Group meeting. If you plan on attending, go RSVP!

Thanks,
Brian Swanson