Fwd: FW: Join Us for the Memphis in May BBQ Fest!

Brian Swanson

May 6, 2015, 3:22:55 PM5/6/15
to Memphis .Net User Group
We've been invited to join the New Horizons/Microsoft tent at Memphis in May BBQ Fest this year. You'll need to click on the "Register now" link below to RSVP.

Thanks,
Brian Swanson

cid:7500CF98-7147-4322-84F1-48F5765B381F/image002.gif

May 14-15, 2015

By Invitation ONLY!

Presented by:
1E, Aspect, Commvault, Core BTS, HP, Insight, Intel, Jabra, McGladrey, Microsoft, New Horizons, Polycom and Vanick Digital

Register now to reserve your space!

Download the BBQ Fest Map here.

Questions?

Contact Aimee Howell @ 901.375.1533 or email @ aho...@nhmemphis.com.

As a valued customer, we have your tent waiting…

Please join us in the Smoke Masters Championship BBQ Team Tent (#R-130-131) at the 2015 Memphis in May - World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest. Presented by 1E, Aspect, Commvault, Core BTS, HP, Insight, Intel, Jabra, McGladrey, Microsoft, New Horizons, Polycom and Vanick Digital.

This event is by INVITATION ONLY, so we encourage you to reserve your seat today.

Dates & Times

Thursday, May 14

Lunch: 11:30 am – 2:00 pm

Dinner: 4:30 – 7:30 pm

Friday, May 15

Lunch: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm

Location

R130-131

Tents #130 and 131

General Information

Admission to Memphis In May is FREE from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Single Day Tickets are $8 (after 1:00 PM) - Children 6 and under are Free.

Admission to the Smoke Masters tent is free to invited guests.