Super User Group meeting THIS THURSDAY

Brian Swanson

Nov 5, 2013, 10:00:12 AM11/5/13
In case you haven't heard we are doing a Super User Group meeting this Thursday night at Southwest Tennessee Community College's Macon Cove Campus in the Fulton Auditorium. The meeting will start around 6pm, with some food drinks and networking! We'll get the presentations started as soon as everyone is settled (and the speakers arrive!).

For the .Net User Group and the Java User Group this will replace our regular November meetings.

RSVP Here: http://www.meetup.com/memphis-technology-user-groups/events/139650272/

Currently on the speaker list:
Brad Montgomery
Thomas Langston
Tim Brownawell
Douglas Starnes
John Stagich
Joe Ferguson
Bryan Robinson/Eric Terpstra

I believe we still have room for another speaker or two if you're interested in talking to the group. Just send me an email and we'll get you added to the list!

If you have any questions, let me know. I hope to see you Thursday night!

Thanks,
Brian Swanson