Fwd: #memtech: HACKmemphis Event Survey

1 view

Brian Swanson

Aug 1, 2013, 10:34:39 AM8/1/13
to Memphis .Net User Group
Forwarding this message on behalf of HACKmemphis to the .Net Users Group. I hope some of you will try to take part in the event.

Hi everyone,

I'm working with a group to organize a Hackathon event in Memphis, we're calling it HACKmemphis and our goal is to bring together local tech communities to develop hardware and software projects in Memphis. We have great local companies sponsoring us as well as bigger names such as Rackspace, O'Reilly Media, and Github.

We are currently planning an event for September and would greatly appreciate it if you would take our survey to help us plan our event: http://surveymonkey.com/s/NKWY5R7

If you would like to help plan or sponsor HACKmemphis, please get in touch with me directly.

Thanks,
--
- Joe Ferguson
MidsouthMakers.org