MEME SUITE

neha

Feb 15, 2018, 6:17:20 AM2/15/18
to MEME Suite Q&A
How to run MEME Suite in windows using cygwin. Commands are not working in cygwin.

CharlesEGrant

Feb 15, 2018, 8:29:04 PM2/15/18
to MEME Suite Q&A
Assisting with the basics of Cygwin and command line usage is beyond the scope of help we can offer. You should contact your local computer support staff or use some of the many tutorials available online.

There is documentation for each of the command line tools available online:

These are also included in the source distribution.

There is a general description of the process for using MEME for motif discovery on the MEME Suite Q&A site

How do I use MEME suite for searching for motifs?
The basics of using MEME to discover motifs

If you have specific questions about using the MEME Suite tools we’ll do our best to answer.