Warning: <motif> element has no '' key attribute at meme-chip line 935

yew...@gmail.com

May 29, 2016, 10:22:03 PM5/29/16
to MEME Suite Q&A
meme-chip -meme-p 5 -oc mtout/ChIP-seq/SRX157998 -meme-nmotifs 1 -db database/JASPAR_CORE_2016_plants.meme mtout/ChIP-seq/SRX157998/peaks.fa

When I run meme-chip , I got these warning, what does it mean?

CharlesEGrant

Jun 1, 2016, 5:12:03 PM6/1/16
to MEME Suite Q&A
That warning is in some code that processes the output from TomTom. If you could forward us a copy of the sequence file we could troubleshoot the problem, but since it is just a warning message, it may be safe to ignore it. Did the output from TomTom look OK?