التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Agustina Pascual

غير مقروءة،
25‏/01‏/2017، 12:03:08 م25‏/1‏/2017
إلى MEME Suite Q&A
HELLO!!
I have a problem to run FIMO by command line.
I use as input a motif file obtain from jaspar2meme conversion utilities, and always have this error:

Errors from MEME text parser:
The background frequencies were ordered �� � but for DNA they must be ordered ACGT to ensure consistancy with the motif matricies.
The frequencies do not sum to 1.
FATAL: No motifs could be read.

Any help please???

Thanks! Agus

CharlesEGrant

غير مقروءة،
25‏/01‏/2017، 4:14:43 م25‏/1‏/2017
إلى MEME Suite Q&A
It looks like there is something wrong with the motif file you are trying to use. If you could forward us a copy of it, and the command line you used to generate it, that would help us troubleshoot the problem.

Agustina Pascual

غير مقروءة،
30‏/01‏/2017، 9:15:58 ص30‏/1‏/2017
إلى MEME Suite Q&A
Thanks!!! I could i could troubleshoot the problem... Was a mistake in the motifs file.

الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة