Problems with FIMO, HTTP 500 server error, what to do?

Raúl Vallejos

Sep 17, 2016, 10:12:34 AM9/17/16
to MEME Suite Q&A
I am trying to use FIMO to scan for motifs found with MEME. After submitting my job, I get a page with the HTTP 500 Internal Server Error title.

The only information I can see is that the website mentions something about "Apache Tomcat". I understand that these error are generated by the web-side more than the user-side. Is this right? Could you please tell me if the server is temporarily down or if the cause is other one?

Thank you very much for your help

CharlesEGrant

Sep 19, 2016, 4:50:11 PM9/19/16
to MEME Suite Q&A
There was an issue with the servers over the weekend. This has been fixed. Please let us know if you run into further problems.