CENTRIMO and ChIP-seq - obtain all peak sequences with motif in Centrimo group

Trypdal

Aug 13, 2014, 9:35:44 AM8/13/14
to meme-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using MEME-ChIP and I find that the first two motif clusters reported by the suite contain motifs I'm interested in exploring further.

Most of the motifs in these two clusters are reported by CENTRIMO (though some motifs in the cluster are reported by DREME and MEME). I have been asked to answer the following question:

"what is the percentage of peak sequences in the ChIP-seq data which have the motif XXX enriched in their centre?"

The motif XXX appears in clusters 1 and 2. If I open the centrimo view for each of these clusters, on the right a sub header and a table is found which contains:

1) the number of sequences whose union contains the centrally enriched motif
2) the number of sequences whose intersection contains the centrally enriched motif
3) the actual sequences for the intersection.

How do you recommend to get those sequences for the corresponding union group?

Best wishes