serviceProxy with XML validation and GET requests to wsdl

gekk...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2016, 10:19:37 AM3/3/16
to membrane-monitor
Hi,

I am using the serviceProxy instead of soapProxy because of an issue of the soapProxy with SSL. I have configure the <validator> Element with reference to the backend WSDL URL.

Everything is working fine regarding XML requests and responses. However, when the client tries to access the WDSL with an ordinary HTTP GET, validation fails and the WSDL cannot be retrieved. This is obviously correct behaviour of the <validator>, but not not what is required.

I do not want to use the skipFaults attribute, because XML should in fact be validated and improper requests should be rejected.

Is there a way to define an exception for the ?wsdl location in the above setup?

I tried to work with <wsdlPublisher>, but that did not work or I did not do it right.

Best Regards

Markus