Build Failing on Mac

shannon...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2016, 11:24:38 PM1/25/16
to membrane-monitor
I have just checked out the latest version of the code and I keep getting build errors.  It keeps saying that there are some tests failing:

Results :

Failed tests:   testWritePost(com.predic8.membrane.core.http.RequestTest)

  testUnchunkedHtmlWrite(com.predic8.membrane.core.http.ResponseTest)

  testUnchunkedImageWrite(com.predic8.membrane.core.http.ResponseTest): expected:<0> but was:<21621>

  testFailOverOnStatus500(com.predic8.membrane.core.interceptor.balancer.LoadBalancingWithClusterManagerAndNoSessionTest): expected:<2> but was:<3>

I had completed clear out my service-proxy directory and did the full install process:

git clone https://github.com/membrane/service-proxy

        cd service-proxy

        man install

Is there a stable version that I can checkout and build?

Thanks

Shannon

Thomas Bayer

Jan 26, 2016, 2:24:40 AM1/26/16
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shannon,
we are currently working on this issue.

You can checkout a working tag. List all the tags after cloning the repo:

git tag -l

then you can checkout a tag:

git checkout tags/4.0.27

Cheers,
Thomas

Tobias Polley

Jan 26, 2016, 9:23:33 AM1/26/16
to membrane-monitor
Hi Shannon,

this should be fixed (by a temporary workaround at least until we have a good solution).

We are currently trying new features in the master branch. Probably we should move experiments to some other place.

Best, Tobias