Custom UserDataProvider in an OSGi environment

florian...@prolutions.ch

May 3, 2016, 12:49:41 AM5/3/16
to membrane-monitor
Hi all,

We'd like to setup the membrane proxy in a Apache Karaf and register a custom UserDataProvider.
Our setup is the following:
We have two bundles (dependencies such as Spring omitted for simplicity), 1) membrane-test (contains the proxies.xml) and 2) service-proxy-osgi-extender (version 4.2.2-SNAPSHOT).

the proxy's XML has this content:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<blue:blueprint xmlns="http://membrane-soa.org/proxies/1/"

 xsi:schemaLocation="

 <router hotDeploy="false">

  <serviceProxy name="Console" port="9000">
   <adminConsole />
  </serviceProxy>

  <serviceProxy port="8182">
      <login path="/login/" location="./login">
          <customDbUserDataProvider />
      </login>
      <rewriter>
            <map from="^/(.*)" to="/cxf/$1" />
      </rewriter>
      <target host="localhost" port="8181" />
  </serviceProxy>

 </router>
</blue:blueprint>

Now when we start our bundle it does not start because the following error occurs:
No parser declared for element <customDbUserDataProvider>

Could you help us to get this working?
How do we register the parser of our custom UserDataProvider? How is this achieved so that it works in an OSGi environment (extender bundle does not see the classpath of our membrane-test bundle)?
How must de parser be implemented? In your code base those are generated.
Is there any documentation about this stuff?

We'd appreciate your input.

Best regards,
Florian