ssl error no cypher overlap in membrane, while using defualt membrane keystore ( without adding any new certificates ) (/membrane/configuration/membrane.jks)

vinay banakar

Feb 17, 2017, 2:53:50 AM2/17/17
to membrane-monitor
Hello,

When I try to access "https://localhost" I get the following error ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap, I am using Firefox 45 on Centos 6.8 32 bit. I have already referred to many generic posts with similar problem but none have been helpful. I have disabled ssl3, enabled ssl md5, setting ssl3 fall back to 0, disabling OCSP (Tool > Options > Advanced > Encryption > Validation), ensuring that the anti-virus/firewall of the client computer isn't blocking or scanning port 443 (https port). But none of these have really helped.
I also added a selfsigned certificate with CN as domain ip of the server. Still the same issue persists.
What do you suggest I should do to fix this problem ?
I am using Membrane monitor version 3.2.2.
I am using java version "1.7.0_99"

Thank you
Vinay