Configuring Monitor to monitor a WebService

wurm...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2016, 2:56:12 PM10/20/16
to membrane-monitor
Hello all,

This is my first use of Membrane Monitor I'm attempting to monitor a WebService (that apparently, looking at the code, given that it employs jaws-tools.jar, seems to be a JAW-WS client)

So, I've added a New Proxy with:
<serviceProxy name=""
               port="2000"
               inboundTLS="true"
               outboundTLS="true"
               host="localhost">
  <target host="192.168.56.2"
           port="8080" />
</serviceProxy>

Now, putting http://192.168.56.2:8080/tnp-ws/services in my browser, asks me for user and password, and shows me the correct stuffs.

The localhost page isn’t working :(

What am I doing wrong? How do I do it right?

Dario WurmD

Oct 20, 2016, 2:59:20 PM10/20/16
to membrane-monitor
(Also, when windows defender asked me about Membrane I clicked to allow everything everywhere; and membrane is running now as I try to open http://localhost:2000/ or http://localhost:2000/tnp-ws/services)

Dario WurmD

Oct 25, 2016, 6:44:32 AM10/25/16
to membrane-monitor
Soo... I'm not doing anything obviously wrong?
What should I check to get more information on this issue?

Thanks for your time,
Dario

Thomas Bayer

Nov 2, 2016, 6:07:56 AM11/2/16
to membrane-monitor
Hi Dario,
what version of Membrane are you using? Your config looks like it is for a very old one.

Cheers,
Thomas