Is membrane-esb-cli-4.0.1 the same as membrane-service-proxy-4.0.10

que...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2013, 6:09:14 PM9/25/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
The changelog shows 4.0.0 followed by 4.0.1. I used to have 4.0.4. Is it renumbered, or is the download page not letting me download the release candidate?

Thomas Bayer

Sep 25, 2013, 6:15:21 PM9/25/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
there is a wrong link at the site. Use

http://mirror.predic8.com/membrane/router/membrane-service-proxy-4.0.10.zip

to download the latest version.

--
Thomas

Am 9/26/13 12:09 AM, schrieb que...@gmail.com:
> The changelog shows 4.0.0 followed by 4.0.1. I used to have 4.0.4. Is
> it renumbered, or is the download page not letting me download the
> release candidate?

que...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2013, 6:30:20 PM9/25/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com

Err. This is supposed to be a reply to Thomas Bayer's post.

it still downloads 4.0.1 when I use that link.

In git it says that 4.0.11 was released. I will build it.

Kendall

Thomas Bayer

Sep 26, 2013, 2:59:12 AM9/26/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kendall,
thanks for reporting. We will fix this in the next couple of hours and put the right version to the site.
--
Thomas

Tobias Polley

Sep 26, 2013, 12:52:02 PM9/26/13
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kendall,

unfortunately, there was a deployment error in 4.0.10.

Please give http://mirror.predic8.com/membrane/router/membrane-service-proxy-4.0.12.zip a try.

Best, Tobias