Issue with Router 1.7.1 with FileExchangeStore

Arturo Saavedra

May 24, 2011, 3:36:36 PM5/24/11
to membrane-monitor
Hi,

I'm trying to capture de Requests and Responses done to some
webservices by using the Membrane Router.

However, I got this trace when it captures an exchange, and the files
resulting from this only have the headers and no body.

Membrane Router running...
java.lang.NullPointerException: charsetName
at java.io.InputStreamReader.<init>(InputStreamReader.java:99)
at
com.predic8.membrane.core.exchangestore.FileExchangeStore.writeFile(FileExchangeStore.java:
124)
at
com.predic8.membrane.core.exchangestore.FileExchangeStore.add(FileExchangeStore.java:
80)
at
com.predic8.membrane.core.interceptor.ExchangeStoreInterceptor.handleRequest(ExchangeStoreInterceptor.java:
30)
at
com.predic8.membrane.core.transport.http.AbstractHttpThread.invokeRequestHandlers(AbstractHttpThread.java:
72)
at
com.predic8.membrane.core.transport.http.AbstractHttpThread.invokeRequestInterceptors(AbstractHttpThread.java:
180)
at
com.predic8.membrane.core.transport.http.HttpServerThread.process(HttpServerThread.java:
127)
at
com.predic8.membrane.core.transport.http.HttpServerThread.run(HttpServerThread.java:
59)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:
1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
java.lang.NullPointerException: charsetName
at java.io.InputStreamReader.<init>(InputStreamReader.java:99)
at
com.predic8.membrane.core.exchangestore.FileExchangeStore.writeFile(FileExchangeStore.java:
124)
at
com.predic8.membrane.core.exchangestore.FileExchangeStore.add(FileExchangeStore.java:
80)
at
com.predic8.membrane.core.interceptor.ExchangeStoreInterceptor.handleResponse(ExchangeStoreInterceptor.java:
36)
at
com.predic8.membrane.core.transport.http.AbstractHttpThread.invokeResponseHandlers(AbstractHttpThread.java:
83)
at
com.predic8.membrane.core.transport.http.AbstractHttpThread.invokeResponseInterceptors(AbstractHttpThread.java:
175)
at
com.predic8.membrane.core.transport.http.HttpServerThread.process(HttpServerThread.java:
143)
at
com.predic8.membrane.core.transport.http.HttpServerThread.run(HttpServerThread.java:
59)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:
1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

The funny part is, that with version 1.6.5 this doesn't happen, it
works fine.

My OS is Kubuntu 10.04.

Thanks in advance.
(I'm sorry for my bad english)

Thomas Bayer

May 25, 2011, 3:32:15 AM5/25/11
to membrane-monitor
Hi,
thanks for the error report. In 1.7 we added Unicode support in the
FileExchangeStoreInterceptor but we didn't provide a default. We will
fix this in a 1.7.2 version that should be available shortly. In the
upcoming version 2.1.0 it will be fixed too.

---
Thomas

Thomas Bayer

May 25, 2011, 9:34:22 AM5/25/11
to membrane-monitor
Hi,
please find the fixed version 1.7.2 here:

http://www.membrane-soa.org/soap-monitor/download.htm

--
Thomas

Arturo Saavedra

May 25, 2011, 10:55:01 AM5/25/11
to membrane-monitor
Thanks, that fixed it.

I've got another issue so I'll post it on another topic.