Step by step rest2soap-json

paolo....@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2015, 9:57:53 AM6/12/15
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
I'm a newbie on Membrane Service Proxy 4.0.18 and I'm working on Windows Platform.

I need to use a third party SOAP web service as a REST-JSON resource so I started to analyze the "rest2soap-json" example (With the REST2SOAP converter you can make a SOAP Web Service accessible as a REST resource. In contrast to the rest2soap example here the response will be a JSON object. )

Question:

which are the files that I need to modify ? proxies.xml - get2soap.xsl - strip-env.xsl ? Having the SOAP WSDL file, how can I automatically/manually modify the get2soap.xsl ?

For your convenience I have attached the wsdl file,.

Thanks

Paolo

wsdl.xml

Thomas Bayer

Jun 12, 2015, 10:44:09 AM6/12/15
to membrane...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paolo,

Am 12.06.15 um 15:56 schrieb paolo....@gmail.com:

> Question:
>
> which are the files that I need to modify ? proxies.xml - get2soap.xsl
> - strip-env.xsl ?
yes
> Having the SOAP WSDL file, how can I automatically/manually modify the
> get2soap.xsl ?
You have to do that yourself. If you use the files there as a template
it is pretty easy and needs often just a couple of lines. But if you
need a automatic solution you have to look somewhere else.

Cheers,
Thomas