24 Hour Online Student Design Challenge (Australia) Report

ganesh bhutkar

Sep 23, 2014, 7:10:23 AM9/23/14
to mtech...@googlegroups.com, meit...@googlegroups.com, hod...@vit.edu, acmchapter vit, Preeti Bailke, shital jagtap, val...@googlegroups.com, prakash ramkrishna vaidya, Monali Chaudhari, PRASHANT SAMAL
Friends,

We had a 24 Hour Online Student Design Challenge with following details:

Conference: OzCHI 2014
University:   University of Technology, Sydney, Australia

Problem:     3D Fruit & Vegetable Printer

Duration:     Saturday, 20th Sept, 2014 - 6:00 AM to
                  Sunday, 21th Sept, 2014 - 6:00 AM

Student Team:  IBEX BTech (IT)
1. Bhushan Pawar – Blog Updation
2. Hitesh Shetiya – Video Editing
3. Kalpesh Raka - Props
4. Divyesh Patel – Research Paper & Resource Mgt.
5. Pratik Renuse – Team Leader – Research Paper
6. Nikhil Shiledar BE (E & TC) – Photography
Team Mentor: Prof. Ganesh Bhutkar (Comp Engg.)

Venue:       1325

Attendees:  50+ (Including 3 ME Students and GDB).

We thank Mr. Nikhil Jathar, Mr. Uday Sagale and Mr. Mahadev Karad for excellent product demo for second successive year.

We thank ACM Student Chapter Members of BE (IT) for being sincere host.

We also thank all the students for attending the product demo.

The event photos and attendance record are also attached herewith.

--
Thanks & Best Regards,
Prof. Ganesh D. Bhutkar