tournament example

1 view

Mo Morsi

Mar 7, 2014, 6:36:03 AM3/7/14
to omega...@googlegroups.com
Just a real quick update today. Have just a little over a month to
Notacon [1] so am busy preparing for that in addition to continuing to
expand the code, adding features, and shoring up performance and stability.

I recently push a new addition which addresses all three, specifically
by adding a tournament [2] example where a simple universe is setup,
with a couple users with a few ships / stations a piece, along with a
couple of missions whose goals are to destroy each user's ships.

Those missions are assigned to the users w/ a specified time limit and
from there it is up to them to accomplish the goal, whether by
immediately launching an attack, or by building up fortified defences +
an offensive force.

Am planning on continuing to flush out this example w/ the intent of
demoing this at the conference as well as on some other promotional
venues that we're trying to nail down.

Anywho that's all for now, has been a busy couple of months and I'm sure
the next few will be as well, so I will try to post updates to the
mailing list and blog as often as possible but apologize if they are
alot less frequent than previous!

Take care,
-Mo

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/omegaverse/tlsvtCXbFoM