Is there a way to post photos for the same event on different meetups?

Sieu-Kheng Ngo

May 17, 2014, 2:19:16 AM5/17/14
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
I've been invited to be event organisers for my successful ongoing events of free community fitness sessions. I want to find out how I may be able to shorten the time to upload the photos rather than going into each group each time to upload the photos. Would anyone know if there is a way? If not, I believe it would be quite an awesome feature that many other organisers in the meetup community may like.

Doug Tangren

May 19, 2014, 8:54:30 PM5/19/14
to meetup-api
On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 2:19 AM, Sieu-Kheng Ngo <sieu...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been invited to be event organisers for my successful ongoing events of free community fitness sessions. I want to find out how I may be able to shorten the time to upload the photos rather than going into each group each time to upload the photos. Would anyone know if there is a way? If not, I believe it would be quite an awesome feature that many other organisers in the meetup community may like.

If such an app exists you may find it here: http://www.meetup.com/meetup_api/apps/

There is a lightroom plugin if that's what you are looking for -- http://24moves.com/content/lightup-meetupcom-export-plugin-lightroom

If you can't find what you're looking for there, you can definitely role one yourself with the Photo create endpoint -- http://www.meetup.com/meetup_api/docs/2/photo/#create

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.

Joseph Lippeatt

May 20, 2014, 8:18:06 AM5/20/14
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the plug. The LightUp meetup plugin for Lightroom works with Lightroom 3, 4 and 5.  However, the comment posting currently doesn't work in LR5.  But most people don't use that feature, just photographers.

A patch for it will be available soon.  Thanks again for mentioning the plugin.

Joe

Sent from my iPad

Doug Tangren

May 20, 2014, 8:26:45 AM5/20/14
to meetup-api
On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 8:18 AM, Joseph Lippeatt <ext...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the plug. The LightUp meetup plugin for Lightroom works with Lightroom 3, 4 and 5.  However, the comment posting currently doesn't work in LR5.  But most people don't use that feature, just photographers.

A patch for it will be available soon.  Thanks again for mentioning the plugin.

Joseph, Your  work is appreciated my more than Meetup employees :)

Sieu-Kheng Ngo

Jun 10, 2014, 7:47:50 PM6/10/14
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that. I shall search through.

I have no idea how to role one myself and the code looked a bit confusing for me.

Thank you again for the work that you've done!

On a side note, has meetupboost.com been inactive or am I the only one getting errors right now?