Unable to get Meetups based on Current Location

reh...@careerwaze.com

Nov 21, 2017, 4:30:56 PM11/21/17
to Meetup API
Hi Team,

I have tried Meetups Open events API to get Events list based on Current location, but still it gives me some random countries events. and sometimes when I try to give Country code though there are events happening over there the API results empty. I have tried giving latitude and longitude along with country code but it still gives empty or some random countries events.

I have tried to give country code "IN" and the test as "Python". Following i teh sigend Meetup API url which gives empty response:

Th purpose is to get meetups based on current location.
Any help in this regard would be grateful.

Thanks & Regards,
Md. Rehana Begum