Website API

I Burch

Jun 6, 2014, 9:54:34 AM6/6/14
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
We are creating a website that posts events to social media sites.  Does anyone know a Meetup API that will allow the user to put in their login info (email & password) and then allow the site to post the event as a meetup and will announce the event to the members of their meetup group?

Deepak Maurya

Jun 10, 2014, 4:23:47 AM6/10/14
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Burch,

Here is the meetup API documentation link through which you can get the api details. For any help in API integration please feel free to write here or message me.

Meetup API Documentation:

And Here is the event create api documentation URl:

Please let me know if any problem in integrating the Meetup API. I will be happy to help you.

Thanks
Deepak