Messages Deprecated Endpoint

Aaron M

Apr 2, 2015, 5:14:29 PM4/2/15
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I only see a deprecated endpoint for sending messages (2/message).  It looks like "conversations" have replaced it, but I can't find any documentation whatsoever.  Anyone know what's up here?  How do I use the API to send messages?

Cheers,
Aaron

Doug Tangren

Apr 2, 2015, 5:17:47 PM4/2/15
to meetup-api
On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Aaron M <ajme...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey all,

I only see a deprecated endpoint for sending messages (2/message).  It looks like "conversations" have replaced it, but I can't find any documentation whatsoever.  Anyone know what's up here?  How do I use the API to send messages?

We haven't send out a formal announcement to the list about this deprecation but it should be forth coming shortly. At this time we do know have immediate plans to open up our new member to member messaging platform.

Cheers,
Aaron

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.

Aaron M

Apr 6, 2015, 8:21:29 AM4/6/15
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
Great, I look forward to seeing a documented conversations API in the very near future!

Mark Kudryk

Jul 16, 2015, 10:05:05 PM7/16/15
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
Does Meetup have a timeline when it will be introducing its new member-to-member messaging API?

Sincerely,

Mark