need help creating a meetup.com api filter

Daniel Rosenstein

Feb 26, 2017, 2:15:21 PM2/26/17
to Meetup API
I am trying to use the meetup.com api filter for dog events only. When I do it, no events show up, how can filter the api for dog events only? What is the proper way of doing this?

Doug Tangren

Feb 26, 2017, 2:32:48 PM2/26/17
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 12:21 AM, Daniel Rosenstein <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to use the meetup.com api filter for dog events only. When I do it, no events show up, how can filter the api for dog events only? What is the proper way of doing this?

Hi Daniel we don't support topic filtering yet in our newer v3 API /find/events API but you can still get back topic based results in the older v2 API /2/open_events using the "topic" parameter set to dogs

Here's an example query in our API console

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.