best way to get /self/calendar with rsvp status

Ralph Bergmann

Apr 30, 2017, 8:56:59 PM4/30/17
to Meetup API
Hi,

what is the best way to get /self/calendar with rsvp status? Or why does the /self/calendar response dos not contain this info?

It looks that I have to do 3 requests:
1) /self/calendar
2) /self/events with rsvp=waitlist
3) /self/events with rsvp=yes

Maybe I can do all 3 with one batch request but why is there no simpler way? Or do I miss something?

Ralph

mike castleman

May 1, 2017, 12:25:46 PM5/1/17
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
hi Ralph,

You can set fields=self on the request to /self/calendar and then look for the rsvp object on the self object on each event to get information about the currently-authenticated user's RSVP along with the calendar API.

Hope this helps,
mlc

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.

mike castleman
android developer, meetup
mailto:m...@meetup.com

Ralph Bergmann

May 1, 2017, 1:15:54 PM5/1/17
to Meetup API
ooooh my foult :-(
I added "self" to the "only" parameter but not to the "fields" parameter

Thanks a lot :-)

Ralph

--
mike castleman