Meetup Events to be imported to a Custom Post Type in Meetup

Krista Marie Lacida

Jun 24, 2015, 10:32:14 AM6/24/15
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

We used WP Meetup Plugin for wordpress that captures the Meetup Events and show it on wordpress. However, it won't add the Meetup events as Posts on the Wordpress Database. Is there a way this can be done?

Chris Lewis

Jun 25, 2015, 10:31:26 AM6/25/15
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Krista,

I'm not familiar with this plugin (I assume it's this https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-meetup/), but this is really a question for the plugin developer. The Meetup API is only providing the data, while your concern is what the plugin does with it. For that, you should reach out to the plugin developer (or dig into the code and change it). It's also possible someone on this list has encountered and even deal with this, so we'll see if any users of the plugin chime in.

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 10:13 PM, Krista Marie Lacida <krista...@chromedia.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

We used WP Meetup Plugin for wordpress that captures the Meetup Events and show it on wordpress. However, it won't add the Meetup events as Posts on the Wordpress Database. Is there a way this can be done?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.