Scope issue (group_content_edit) causes comment post to fail since Friday 25th May

em...@newperspectives.hk

May 28, 2018, 10:12:14 PM5/28/18
to Meetup API
We are correctly requesting group_content_edit scope for our access token. Since Friday, code that worked fine no longer works and give the error

{"code":"scope_error","message":"Insufficient oauth scope"}

em...@newperspectives.hk

May 30, 2018, 11:06:55 PM5/30/18
to Meetup API
POST /:urlname/events/:event_id/comments

On 31 May, the post comment api was executed again. At this time, the returned error changed to

requestError = {

    error = 0x0000600000445c40 domain: "NSURLErrorDomain" - code: 400 {

      _userInfo = 0x0000600000435f20

    }

    request = {

      _handle = 0x000060c000431ae0 {

        _pointer = 0x000060c000202d30 {

          baseNSURLRequest@0 = <extracting data from value failed>

eri6...@gmail.com

May 31, 2018, 10:29:05 AM5/31/18
to Meetup API
I have a same issue with group_join. Have you resolved this problem?

Doug Tangren

May 31, 2018, 12:23:05 PM5/31/18
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 1:49 AM, <eri6...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a same issue with group_join. Have you resolved this problem?

We have I identified the source of the problem in a recent regression. We plan to have this issue resolved today.

On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 5:12:14 AM UTC+3, em...@newperspectives.hk wrote:
We are correctly requesting group_content_edit scope for our access token. Since Friday, code that worked fine no longer works and give the error

{"code":"scope_error","message":"Insufficient oauth scope"}

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.

Doug Tangren

May 31, 2018, 6:08:23 PM5/31/18
to Meetup API

On Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 12:23:05 PM UTC-4, Doug Tangren wrote:
On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 1:49 AM, <eri6...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a same issue with group_join. Have you resolved this problem?

We have I identified the source of the problem in a recent regression. We plan to have this issue resolved today.

This fix for this has launched. Let is know if you continue to experience problems