use of API

yossi balan

Jun 27, 2016, 10:47:44 AM6/27/16
to Meetup API
Hi

I want to use the meetup API for small tests .
I want to get all the meetup in location.
or other API
for each API that I tried to do from postman I got error
{
    "errors": [
        {
            "code": "authentication_error",
            "message": "Authenticated member required"
        }
    ]
}

I tried to read

but I am not sure what do I need to use for get response

Doug Tangren

Jun 27, 2016, 10:50:23 AM6/27/16
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
What type of authentication credentials were you providing? You'll get this error when authentication credentials are required.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.