Can I display the number of upcoming Meetups via RSS Feed?

Ray Nielsen

Jun 29, 2015, 12:47:24 AM6/29/15
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
I would like to create a web page that displays links to golf meetup groups in my city and for other cities. I have successfully created links to meetup groups to display an RSS feed for each group. However many golf meetup groups do not have any meetups scheduled and hence the feed is blank when they click on the link.

Is there a way to display the number of upcoming meetups along side these links or disable the link if the RSS feed is blank?

Thanks