Delete or Edit RSVP

Corey Giordana

Jun 20, 2014, 2:03:13 AM6/20/14
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

For some reason I am having a hard time getting the delete rsvp feature to work.  If someone has a moment could you provide me with an example of what the url should look like when using this feature?

Thanks for your help.

- Corey

This e-mail and any attachments is intended for the use and/or authorized (by WebCitz, LLC) distribution of the individual or entity to which this email is addressed. This email may contain information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you have not been specifically authorized by WebCitz, LLC to distribute you are legally prohibited from distributing or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner outside your entity. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this in error, please inform us promptly by reply email. Then please delete this email and destroy any printed copy. Please be advised that if you are not the intended recipient, you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.