API v3 GET past events

Martina Pocchiari

Feb 26, 2018, 10:42:44 AM2/26/18
to Meetup API
Hi,

I have taken a look at a bunch of past events observations from several different unique groups.
However, I noticed that the data were incomplete from a temporal point of view.

For example, group url DBSA-San-Gabriel-Valley has past events in January 2018 that the API failed to download; in fact, no past events later than 2014 were downloaded (see picture attached).

Is it a bug?

I have been using a GET call of the form:
GET(paste(API_url_string,group_url_name,"/events",token,"&status=past"))

Thank you very much!

Martina

Harry Bosh

Sep 5, 2018, 9:53:00 AM9/5/18
to Meetup API
Hey mate,

Have you noticed Meetup is changing?

Now that i dont have access to the gues_limit we are no longer able to continue using meetup..

I am so fed up!

Harry