Widget glitch

Ermine Skin

Oct 22, 2016, 3:12:29 PM10/22/16
to Meetup API
My business has a website and your widget, which we use on that site, seems to be glitchy. Specifically, it is just not appearing anymore. We replaced the html and there was no change.

I contacted our webmasters and they found after some investigating that I should contact Meetup to try and figure out the problem:

Hi,
So after looking into the issue, our support team has determined that it looks like the widget is attempting to load through an "iframe". The problem here is that the contents of that iframe is entirely empty, so there's something wrong with the iframe itself, not the Shopify platform or the CSS code involved. I would recommend getting in touch with the designers of the Meetup app and let them know that this is the issue you are having.
If there’s anything else I can assist you with or clarify about this or other things about your store in the future, please don’t hesitate to chat, call, or email in and I would be happy to help.
Cheers,
Trevor
Shopify Guru
Contact Support 24/7

I hope you can help, as our Meetup group is a big part of our business and we want to have that widget working on our website again asap.

Doug Tangren

Oct 22, 2016, 3:14:07 PM10/22/16
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
We're sorry for the disruption. What is the chapter url name you are using to generate the widget? Are you able to see the widget content generated when you visit http://www.meetup.com/meetup_api/foundry/ and preview the urlname?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.

Ermine Skin

Ermine Skin

Doug Tangren

Nov 14, 2016, 6:58:38 PM11/14/16
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 7:06 PM, Ermine Skin <aardv...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello. I am checking again to see if there are any updates on this. Would love to get this issue resolved.

Hi Ermine,

We've got the issue on file but have not come to a solution on it yet. We will post back  here when we do.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/meetup-api?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.