Re: [meetup-api] No content body occasionally in 200 responses coming from the profiles/groups endpoint

Doug Tangren

May 23, 2017, 4:20:34 PM5/23/17
to meetu...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 12:50 PM, <ryan.l...@zapier.com> wrote:
Hey there,

We have gotten a few complaints from our mutual customers that their Zaps are being turned off due to errors stemming from blank responses being sent to our new group member trigger.

Here is a gist showing examples of this issue: https://gist.github.com/codekirei/770f50ca15bd80cfa32a20036f013d52

I am unsure when this issue started as our logs roll after 7 days, but the first instance I see of this error in our logs is around April 11th.

Any info you can share on this would be much appreciated - let me know if you need any more info from Zapier to help here!

Hi Ryan,

We have deployed a fix for what we think was the problem. We're monitoring the changes and having seen any occurrences since. Let us know if this resolved the issue on your end. Sorry for the long delay!

Cheers,
Ryan

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.