using "fields=event_hosts" failed for "self/events" API but not ":urlname/events/#list"

6 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Chaoran Xie

okunmadı,
13 Eyl 2017 10:17:2413.09.2017
alıcı Meetup API
I am trying to get the event_hosts field for all the events I attended. it seems like it is possible via the API https://www.meetup.com/meetup_api/docs/self/events/ "event_hosts List of members hosting the event, returned when fields request parameter value includes 'event_hosts'"

Note that I have use fields=event_hosts with the  ":urlname/events/#list" API call https://www.meetup.com/meetup_api/docs/:urlname/events/#list and it works. And calling  just the "self/events" without the fields=event_hosts also works

The error i got was  {u'errors': [{u'code': u'server_error', u'message': u'We encountered a problem serving your request'}]}
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti