Refresh Token always reported as "Unknown or Previously Used"

Ted Benson

Jul 16, 2015, 3:23:56 PM7/16/15
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone else had a problem refreshing MeetUp tokens?

I perform OAuth requests as per the docs and everything works great. But every time I attempt to refresh a users's token, I get the response

{ error_description: 'Unknown or previously used refresh_token',
  error: 'invalid_grant' }

This happens even if I do the following steps in immediate succession:

1. Authorize a user over OAuth and get back token & refresh_token
2. Immediately make a refresh call

Any thoughts or similar experience? The code is so plain-vanilla OAuth that I've run out of creative ways to thinking about debugging attempts.

Thanks very much!
Ted