Please update the Meetup API client libraries list

Ildar Sagdejev

Oct 29, 2017, 4:44:40 PM10/29/17
to Meetup API
The official Meetup API client libraries page lists two different forks (Jberlinsky/rmeetup and jdpace/rmeetup) of the original rMeetup Ruby gem, both of which are superseded by neektza/rmeetup, which is the repository behind the most recently updated rMeetup gem.

My suggestion on the official suggestions list has been waiting for over a year.

If somebody could please take a look at this, it could reduce confusion as to which is the latest Ruby library to use with the Meetup API.

Doug Tangren

Oct 29, 2017, 5:41:55 PM10/29/17
to meetup-api
I apologize for the long delay. I'm going to work on improving the maintenance of this list this week. I'll also account for these updates in that process.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.