What is the MeetUp API Rate Limit?

Kush Nijhawan

Jul 19, 2017, 11:22:27 AM7/19/17
to Meetup API
Some people are saying it is 200 requests/hour? Does this mean for all users of your application - you only get 200 requests (or for each user).

I am not seeing the " X-RateLimit-Limit" data in my response currently.

Thanks!

Doug Tangren

Jul 19, 2017, 11:47:37 AM7/19/17
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 4:51 PM, Kush Nijhawan <ku...@shortnoticeapp.com> wrote:
Some people are saying it is 200 requests/hour? Does this mean for all users of your application - you only get 200 requests (or for each user).

I am not seeing the " X-RateLimit-Limit" data in my response currently.

You should receive this information in the form of HTTP response headers, not the response bodies. If you are using curl for instance you can use the -i flag to see what headers are returned.

Thanks!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.