mailto: linking in Meetup Detail - Markup

John Calderon

Jul 20, 2015, 11:05:25 PM7/20/15
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to add a Mailto: link to the Meetup Detail portion of my page. I need to be able to take questions via email in case interested parties have more detailed questions prior joining Meetup and Submitting an RSVP.

If I type in the email address, then select the text and click on the Link/Unlink tool, brings up the link detail form to fill in. Since the email address text just need to link to a mailto: function, how do I express this in the form? My previous attempts only result in an http link to the domain portion of the address.

Additionally, is there a page somewhere that shows all the approved markup code for your forms? I have not had any luck finding it.

Thank you for your time and assistance!

John Calderon
Co-Organizer for Sacred Well Ministries
http://www.meetup.com/SacredWellMinistries

PS searched in this group for 'email', 'link', 'mailto' and 'markup' , none of which float me any results containing an answer or scenario addressing ths issue.  I was referred her by Meetup Support. Thanks!