Consume API meetup from inside spreadsheets

orlando.k...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2015, 5:51:39 PM7/21/15
to Meetup API
So I've been working on this thing that makes getting data out of Meetup.com super duper simple, directly in Excel, so simple my cat can now run API calls.
There are tons of non API developers who could use this to become API consumers.

Is there anyone who would be interested in knowing more? I'd love to chat!

Thanks,
Orlando

Endre Adam

Jul 26, 2015, 2:20:04 PM7/26/15
to Meetup API, orlando.k...@gmail.com
Hey Orlando,

I was jsut trying to put together something like this. I'd be more than happy to discuss this : )

Please let me know if you have some time!

Thanks,
Endre

Gilbert Blankenship

Nov 1, 2015, 1:44:11 PM11/1/15
to Meetup API
Orlando,

I am trying to do much the same thing, extract Meetup data for organizational reporting at our national level.  I have written a VBA app inside excel which constructs much of the data request legwork - but can't seem to get the API to actually connect with Meetup.  I'd love to chat about your successes and failures as well !

Gil