/self/events returning only one event

John Mignault

Jun 5, 2017, 1:03:38 PM6/5/17
to Meetup API
Hi, we've been publishing our events to a page on our website. We use a script to get our events and parse the resulting JSON into the page. The URL we've been using is:

This has been working well for weeks, but as of about 3 days ago, the URL started returning only one event when it should be returning a number of events. This is true in both the script and the API console. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Let me know if there's additional information needed. Thanks. --j

John Mignault

Jun 19, 2017, 2:34:19 PM6/19/17
to Meetup API
Can someone from Meetup PLEASE respond to this topic. We are Meetup Pro and we pay you to organize multiple groups. The lack of response is disheartening. We cannot publicize our Meetup events on our website. Eventbrite's API works as advertised. Please give me some understanding of why the below API is not working.

Doug Tangren

Jun 19, 2017, 3:11:39 PM6/19/17
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
Hi John, Sorry for the long delay.

I wanted to confirm that you were actually rsvp'd to the upcoming events that weren't showing up in this listing.

https://www.meetup.com/meetup_api/docs/self/events/ will only return events that the owner of the api key has RSVP'd to.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.

Message has been deleted

John Mignault